ADDERALL 15MG: The Right Dose For Narcolepsy
Adderall oral 15mg is a medium dose of Adderall oral. It contains 3.75mg of dextroamphetamine, saccharide amphetamine of 3.75 mg, aspartate monohydrate amphetamine in 3.75mg, and 3.75 mg of sulfate USP amphetamine. The total amphetamine base equivalence is 9.4mg. It also contains inactive ingredients like lactitol, microcrystalline, cellulose, silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate. Adderall 15mg works on the Central Nervous System (CNS) as a stimulant. However, under the Controlled Substance Act, it is under the SCHEDULE 2 CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE classification. It can buy only with a prescription.
It is elliptical or oval with a “dp 15” imprint on it. It is peach or orange in color and 10.00 millimeters in size.
USES OF ADDERALL 15 MG
- It is a highly recommended medicine to cure ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY which is behavior and impulsivity at an inappropriate age.
- One can also use it to treat Narcolepsy, a chronic sleep disorder that results in daytime drowsiness. Furthermore, it is renowned that narcolepsy cause because of genetic factors.
- The athletes also take it to enhance their performance as it stimulates the brain and helps them focus more easily. However, it is banned to take Adderall 15 mg in any official program.
- Additionally, one also uses this to help children with special diagnostic considerations. This Medicine and dosage that the doctor prescribes are by considering the whole history of the child.
- Adderall 15 mg is also used as an appetite suppressant, aphrodisiac, and euphoriant.
- Follow the guidance of the doctor.
- However, one should not exceed more than two and a half in adults and more than two in children.
- The doctor fixes the maximum dosage according to your response to the medication. So don’t fluctuate. They may have recommended you Adderall of strength 15 mg after slowly raising your dosage until he found the beneficial result.
- Moreover, one can take this medicine with or without food early morning.
- Sudden withdrawal of Adderall 15 mg may show bad symptoms like:
- Mood and mental changes
- Depression and tiredness.
- If you ever missed a dose, don’t take to cover the missed dose together. Taking more doses at a time may lead to overdose.
- Symptoms of overdose can be:
- shallow breathing
OTHER DRUGS THAT AFFECT ADDERALL 15 mg
- Buspirone, lithium, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor drugs, tricyclic antidepressants or other depression medicine may react with Adderall.
- Blood pressure medicine may also respond with Adderall.
- Adderall can also react with blood thinner Medicine like warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven, etc.
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors can also lead to the hypertensive crisis by interacting with the amphetamine in the Adderall 15 mg.
- Addiction: Consumption of Adderall 15 mg for the long term causes Addiction.
- Heart problems: taking this for long may cause chest pain, breathing troubles, and high blood pressure.
- Signs of psychosis: It may also cause hallucinations, aggression, hostility, and paranoia.
- Signs of circulations problems: Numbness, pain, cold feeling, discoloring of the skin, unexplained wounds, and aches.
Some people should avoid taking Adderall who have situations like:
- You should not take Adderall 15 mg if anyone has advanced arteriosclerosis that is hardening of the arteries.
- A person having cardiovascular disease should avoid taking Medicine.
- Hypertension or High blood pressure patients should also avoid having Adderall 15 mg.
- Pregnant women and those who are nursing should not take Adderall 15gm as the Medicine may pass on to the newborn, affecting the child.